A notice from the Duke of Wellington
The safety & well-being of our guests and staff alike is our priority, to adapt to the new normal we’ve introduced a few simple rules for all to follow
- • Whether you wish to visit us for drinking or dining, you may use our online booking system to reserve a table (thus providing with those all-important details as per government guidelines for NHS Test & Trace purposes, we will only keep them for 21 days unless stated otherwise)
- • To prevent cross contamination, contactless & card payments would be preferred.
- • Once you’re all sat and settled, you will be able to order & pay for your food & drinks using our app on your smartphone (you can download it when you get to the Duke, WiFi will be readily available both indoor and outdoor)
- • Our toilets will be in operation using a one in, one out basis to maintain social distancing. You will also find some sanitising gel dispenser next to the doors before you go in & also throughout the pub for your convenience.
- • We ask parents to keep their children supervised & sat at the table at all times unless for visiting the loo.
- • At all times we ask you to remember and keep your social distance, we will have arranged our furniture to that effect too.
- • All staff on shift will only have one job working at the Duke of Wellington. We will have trained them all about the risks of COVID-19 and how to prevent any cross contamination or spread of the virus.
- • If you feel unwell, let us know & please do not visit us, we will happily rebook your table to a later date.
We are all aware times have changed & we all have to adapt to the new normal but please help us help you stay safe.
Thank you for your understanding & patience and we look forward to seeing you soon.